I got my holiday groove on last night making some stitched cards. The first one was originally going to be a gift tag, but I thought the image was a perfect size for a tea bag pocket card.
The next card was made using an image from the iron on transfer book as my pattern. At first I didn’t think I had a rubber stamp that would work for where I wanted to put the greeting. I thought I only had a couple of holiday greeting stamps, until I realized that I had a holiday greeting background from DRS Designs. I decided to cut the background apart into seperate greeting stamps and now I have quite a few holiday greeting stamps!