I have been tagged by Kim and I have to post 7 interesting things about myself. Hmmm….this might take some thinking! LOL
1. I don’t really like to cook that much except for events or holidays. I have one dish that gets requested for almost every family event…..my world famous (okay…family famous…LOL) Chicken Chili. Its just regular chili except I use ground chicken breast instead of ground beef. For some reason EVERYONE loves it.
2. My given name is Patti, not Patricia (I swear!….check my birth certificate!). I also have a sister Peggy who is not a Margaret and a sister Debby who is not a Deborah.
3. According to family rumors, we are distantly related to Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens) and Anne Boelyn. There are Clemens in my mom’s side of the family.
4. My 2 sons are nearly 11 years apart (ages 18 and 7). Same marriage….just took a while to get around to having my second child. LOL
5. I absolutely LOVE Disney’s High School Musical. I have seen the first and second movies several times and have both on DVD. I have also seen a live stage production of the first movie at the local music theatre and will be seeing HSM 2 live on stage this December at the same theatre. I also plan to sneak out and see HSM 3 at the movie theatre while my son is in school next week. LOL
6. I love tea, but can only drink decaffeinated. Thankfully, Stash Tea has some great decaffeinated flavors! 🙂
7. I talk to myself….a lot! I can be found talking to myself in the car while driving alone, while going for a walk, in the shower…LOL. I have actually found that talking to myself helps me work out problems or issues because I can verbalize them…even if just to myself.
Okay, so that wasn’t too hard. I am suppose to tag 7 others, but I’m not going to. LOL However, if anyone reads this, consider yourself tagged and play along on your blog!