Today has been a day of testing out stitches, trying out new patterns and it has been mostly a frustrating day. However, every frustration does lead to a learning experience. I know what will work and what won’t. The biggest issue is that there are so many cute knitting and crochet patterns out there, but to try to modify them for the loom is not always easy. Plenty of trial and error.
I decided to share a project that I made last October. This project taught me how to increase and decrease on the loom. This stocking is pretty big, which is why I only have made one. 🙂 But I do want to see if I can modify the pattern to make small ones that would work up pretty quickly. They would be great for filling with candy or small gifts.