The Cupcake Experiment

I have spent most of the last day or so trying to master a cupcake on my looms. I think I may have finally done it!!

Pictured below is the evolution of my cupcake. LOL The biggest one is dreadfully wrong…LOL. I realized more than halfway through it that I was doing purl stitches backwards!! The one beside it is not too bad, but still not quite right. Finally, the one in the very front is the one that I am happy with! Ugh….trying to create your own pattern is definitely a trial and error process! I am trying to create items to sell at a craft fair later this year. I plan to develop more items and a pig and a penguin are definitely on my list. 🙂

Supplies: Knifty Knitter Flower Loom, Bernat Softee Chunky Yarn (Natural,
Soft Taupe, Berry Red)

Advertisements

One thought on “The Cupcake Experiment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s